“A beautiful smile makes a long-lasting impression, and is usually one of the first things we notice. I have been given an incredible opportunity and I want to make the most of it by helping as many people as possible achieve a smile that gives confidence and self-esteem. To me, my profession of creating beautiful smiles means endless possibilities.” — Dr. Schuster
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in mathematics – Fordham University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – New York University College of Dentistry
- MSD and orthodontics specialty training – Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine
While studying at Case Western Reserve, Dr. Schuster received training in growth modification, orthopedics, and how to meet the complex needs of individuals with craniofacial abnormalities and congenital disorders that affect the facial skeleton.
Since then, she has continued her education in early treatment, Invisalign, and new treatment modalities. Dr. Schuster believes staying up to date with the most current and effective treatment modalities will benefit her patients by allowing her to provide the most effective and least invasive treatments in the least amount of time.
Dr. Schuster is an Invisalign® Premier Preferred Provider and has been voted one of NJ’s Favorite Kids’ Docs since 2013.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Mid-Atlantic Association of Orthodontists
- Union County Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
Outside the Office
Originally from Los Angeles, Dr. Schuster has lived in Cranford since 2009. When she’s not working, she’s either hitting the gym, running, curled up with a good book, or cooking for her husband, son, and daughter. Dr. Schuster participates in her children’s school and supports local PTA events whenever possible.